The participants is introduced to the kayak and the equipment.
After completing the course, the participant has learned to use a kayak, paddle, cover and safety vest through a simple practical exercise. In addition, the participant is familiar with simple safety routines and exercises, as well as how to effectively maneuver the kayak.
- Lift, carry and launch the kayak
- Enter the kayak
- Efficient forward paddling
- Backwards paddling and stop
- Sideways movement of the kayak
- Low support grip
- Steering grip (rear)
- Swing (swivel grip and steering grip)
- Securing a kayak after disembarking
- Rescue techniques
- Injury prevention
- Planning an easy trip to complete
- General safety and basic seamanship
- General information about outdoor life and the Right of Public Access
- Traceless traffic
NB! We will send confirmation by e-mail. Check your spam if you have not received confirmation after ordering.
Paddle course - Basic course (Wet Card)
From: kr 2.600,00
Basic course sea, Vesterålen Stokmarknes.
The course runs over 2 days from 10:00 - 16:00
Upon completion of the course, you will receive a Våttkort (Wet Card) with a valid wafer from the Norwegian Paddle Association.
2022! Check the Calendar for this year's course.
Select the date for the first course day in the calendar.
- Fantastic experience
- Security taken care of
- Secure payment